accumulo-user mailing list archives

From suave <ultraback...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo starting up but NPE in logs and can't access monitor in browser
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 21:32:42 GMT
links http://localhost:50095

on the EC2 instance works but

links http://EC2InstanceIP:50095

on my laptop does not.
I strongly think this is because of some security setting of my EC2 instance
though I did allow incoming connections to my EC2 instance on port 50095
coming from any IP actually,
and in accumulo-env.sh I do have

export ACCUMULO_MONITOR_BIND_ALL="true"

However, maybe it's related to an Exception in the log because that's what I
want to find out too.
The logs are not yet clean, there's a

[net.SocketNode] INFO :  Caught java.io.EOFException closing conneciton.

in monitor.internal.debug.log and a

org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused

in tracer.internal.debug.log.
Maybe it's related to that but I would like to get rid of these exceptions
anyway.

Thanks.