accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Rukshan Chathuranga <rcruksha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to get monitor lock org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoAuthException:
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2015 05:17:12 GMT
Hi Josh,

i have attached the Main class,stack trace and Monitor class with some
changes.

I used some cracked code to make changes to Original Monitor class and
Start Monitor class from Main Class.

Now i can get the data i wanted, but some exception is throws and try to
fix it.

Thanks and Regards.

*Rukshan Chathuranga.*

*Department Of Computer Science & Engineering,*

*Faculty Of Engineering,*
*University Of Moratuwa. **Sri Lanka.*

*WEB: http://www.rukspot.com/ <http://rukspot.com/>*