accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Rukshan Chathuranga <rcruksha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add split point to table with valid key.
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2015 03:25:16 GMT
hi thapliyal,

yes. listspilts give me the list of split point keys. But when i try to
create AccumuloRowId object it give me an error saying invalid key.,

any solutions?

Thanks and regards.

*Rukshan Chathuranga.*

*Department Of Computer Science & Engineering,*

*Faculty Of Engineering,*
*University Of Moratuwa. **Sri Lanka.*

*WEB: http://www.rukspot.com/ <http://rukspot.com/>*