accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Rukshan Chathuranga <rcruksha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get the first key of the Tablet servers
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 06:33:27 GMT
Hi,

yes i mean the tablets.

And i need the Key object for some implementation on Geowave.

I tried as you said. But i get the Exception
"org.apache.accumulo.core.client.AccumuloSecurityException: Error
BAD_AUTHORIZATIONS for user root on table t1(ID:1) - The user does not have
the specified authorizations assigned"

I am using miniAccumuloCluster. Do you know how to set the authorization?

Thanks and Regards.

*Rukshan Chathuranga.*

*Department Of Computer Science & Engineering,*

*Faculty Of Engineering,*
*University Of Moratuwa. **Sri Lanka.*

*WEB: http://www.rukspot.com/ <http://rukspot.com/>*