accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Rukshan Chathuranga <rcruksha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to get monitor lock org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoAuthException:
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2015 04:20:17 GMT
hi,

I run amc as separate application and try to write monitoring app
separately. For that i used the Monitor class with some changes.
I need to run them separately and get the statistics data using Monitor
class.

Thanks and Regards.

*Rukshan Chathuranga.*

*Department Of Computer Science & Engineering,*

*Faculty Of Engineering,*
*University Of Moratuwa. **Sri Lanka.*

*WEB: http://www.rukspot.com/ <http://rukspot.com/>*