accumulo-user mailing list archives

From William Slacum <wsla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abnormal behaviour of custom iterator in getting entries
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 13:41:50 GMT
What do you mean by "multiple entries"? Are you doing something similar to
the WholeRowIterator, which encodes all the entries for a given row into a
single key value?

Are you using any other iterators?

In general, calls to `hasTop()`, `getTopKey()` and `getTopValue()` should
not change the state of the iterator, so it should be safe to call them
repeatedly in between calls to `next()` and `seek()`.