accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to get the first key of the Tablet servers
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:44:21 GMT
The exception you're seeing are because you specified some
authorizations in the scanner at scan time, which are not set on the
user. The way the scan API works is that users are allowed to query
with any subset of their authorizations. To grant auths to the user,
use connector.tableOperations().changeUserAuthorizations(username,
...).

Since you're using mini, you're probably going to use "root" for the
username, unless you've created a separate user. Regardless of the
target user, though, you'll have to use the root user's connector to
perform this operation, since other users won't have permission to
grant themselves authorizations.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii