accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RowDeletingIterator returns deleted records when cq is specified
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 20:39:07 GMT
I made a suggestion on the issue. It involves a change to the
underlying system iterator that I think might work. No change to
RowDeletingIterator will work, because it has no ability to inform the
underlying system iterator outside of changing the column families.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii