accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Xu (Simon) Chen" <xche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: kerberos auth, getDelegationToken
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 00:46:10 GMT
Josh,

Everything works well, except for one thing :-)

I am running geomesa-quickstart program that ingest some data and then
perform a simple query:
https://github.com/geomesa/geomesa-quickstart

For some reason, the following error is emitted consistently at the
end of the execution, after outputting the correct result:
15/06/07 00:29:22 INFO zookeeper.ZooCache: Zookeeper error, will retry
java.lang.InterruptedException
        at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:503)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn.submitRequest(ClientCnxn.java:1342)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:1036)
        at org.apache.accumulo.fate.zookeeper.ZooCache$2.run(ZooCache.java:264)
        at org.apache.accumulo.fate.zookeeper.ZooCache.retry(ZooCache.java:162)
        at org.apache.accumulo.fate.zookeeper.ZooCache.get(ZooCache.java:289)
        at org.apache.accumulo.fate.zookeeper.ZooCache.get(ZooCache.java:238)
        at org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.Tables.getTableState(Tables.java:180)
        at org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ConnectorImpl.getTableId(ConnectorImpl.java:82)
        at org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ConnectorImpl.createBatchWriter(ConnectorImpl.java:128)
        at org.locationtech.geomesa.core.stats.StatWriter$$anonfun$write$2.apply(StatWriter.scala:174)
        at org.locationtech.geomesa.core.stats.StatWriter$$anonfun$write$2.apply(StatWriter.scala:156)
        at scala.collection.immutable.Map$Map1.foreach(Map.scala:109)
        at org.locationtech.geomesa.core.stats.StatWriter$.write(StatWriter.scala:156)
        at org.locationtech.geomesa.core.stats.StatWriter$.drainQueue(StatWriter.scala:148)
        at org.locationtech.geomesa.core.stats.StatWriter$.run(StatWriter.scala:116)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:304)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

This is more annoying than a real problem. I am new to both accumulo
and geomesa, but I am curious what the problem might be.

Thanks!
-Simon