accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Xu (Simon) Chen" <xche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: kerberos auth, getDelegationToken
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 03:14:44 GMT
Nope, I am running the example as what the readme file suggested:

java -cp ./target/geomesa-quickstart-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
org.geomesa.QuickStart -instanceId somecloud -zookeepers
"zoo1:2181,zoo2:2181,zoo3:2181" -user someuser -password somepwd
-tableName sometable

I'll raise this question with the geomesa folks, but you're right that
I can ignore it for now...

Thanks!
-Simon