accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Marc Reichman <mreich...@pixelforensics.com>
Subject Re: CHANGES files
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 21:30:26 GMT
I'm not sure if this has been covered already, but the Jetbrains family of
products (IntelliJ, TeamCity, etc.) uses this mechanism for their detailed
release notes, linked right from their download pages:
https://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TW/TeamCity+9.0.4+%28build+32407%29+Release+Notes

Can the Accumulo JIRA be linked to in such a public way? If so that can
take care of most of the requirements, I'd wager.

Marc