accumulo-user mailing list archives

From madhvi <madhvi.gu...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: Abnormal behaviour of custom iterator in getting entries
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:24:52 GMT
Hi,

I am working with shweta, I have a similar query as shweta.

@william
i am not doing similar to  WholeRowIterator. I am calculating sum(count)
of each unique columnQualifier.

@josh
If after hasTop and getTopKey, seek would have called then this should
also be written in call hierarchy.
Because i have written all the function hierarchy in a file.
so the problem if i have called myFunction() in seek.
And after seek getTopKey and getTopValue then hasTop and next should be
called but what is happening sometime getTopValue is called sometime
not. This is happening when i am reading entries through batchscanner.
getTopValue function is called while scanning through scanner, Applying
same iterator using scanner and batchsacnner, through scanner getting
returned entries but getting no entries returned while using batchscanner.

So can you please explain.

Thanks
Madhvi