accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: admin and web dashboard
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 18:39:41 GMT
Since 1.5, All of Accumulo files are stored in HDFS: RFiles and WALs.

Tables have the name you provide, but also maintain an internal unique
ID to make operations like renaming easy. You can see this mapping via
`tables -l` in the Accumulo shell.

Given the ID for a table, you should be able to find all rfiles for a
table "/accumulo/tables/$id/**/*.rf". If you don't see any rfiles there,
run a `compact -t $table -w` and then check HDFS again.