accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proper way to rebuild accumulo cluster
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 03:19:49 GMT
Hi Simon,

Like you found out, a full restart of everything should have cleared up
problems you were seeing. The old servers were still using the old HDFS
directories.

For the record, if you did have data you wanted to keep, you could have
used `accumulo init --reset-security` which would have reset the entire
user/permissions/authorizations database, but kept the Accumulo
tables/data intact.

- Josh