accumulo-user mailing list archives

From z11373 <z11...@outlook.com>
Subject admin and web dashboard
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 13:14:06 GMT
Hi,
I have few questions below regarding to Accumulo:

1. I login to accumulo shell as root, then I create a table and insert a row
with visibility = "foobar". Unless I grant "foobar" authz to user root, I am
not able to read that row. My question is in case I don't grant that authz
and a month later I forgot which string I assigned to column visibility, how
can I (as user root) to see all rows regardless the user has the proper
authz or not? It's like super admin user who has access to all rows
regardless the column visibility being assigned to those rows. Of course if
I know the authz then I can grant that to user, but in this case I forgot or
don't know

2. We can insert same key with different value, and by default it'll show
the latest version (given the max version setting is set to 1), if I never
delete that key-value, will Accumulo delete all previous versions?

3. Does Accumulo have a web based dashboard? Right now I can just run the
shell to see the tables and rows belong to those tables, but it'd be nice if
there is a web dashboard that can be used to view Accumulo tables.

Thanks,