accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Plummer, Christopher (Kit)" <KPlum...@Radiantblue.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo Cluster Sizing
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 15:44:41 GMT
I’m definitely interested in any data/info on this line of thinking.  Note, there are some
benefits to VMs - that generally lean towards scaling as the biggest factor.  Meaning performance
comparisons aren’t 1:1.  I’m sure network (soft/hard) infrastructure is a big factor as
well.

Kit

On May 22, 2015, at 8:28 AM, Kurt Christensen <hoodel@hoodel.com<mailto:hoodel@hoodel.com>>