accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Schwartz <abigbears...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Features that should he part of a rest client for accumulo
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 02:36:00 GMT
Guys,

I've got a Play 2.2.X (www.playframework.org) application that is
essentially a REST API on top of Accumulo.  It is CRUD based and designed
for small payloads.  I posted two play libraries to GitHub in support of
this API:

https://github.com/jschwartz73/play2-accumulo
https://github.com/jschwartz73/play2-accumulo-ext

These two projects wrap up the Accumulo driver into a Play framework plugin
and provide a simple document model around the Accumulo records.

The API has a lot of propriety business logic as it is the engine for my
web front-end, but I could probably rip that out and get it down to solely
an accumulo REST API.

It's been a while since I've looked closely at it, but I believe there are
a few API calls:

POST /api/v1/tableName (auto generates a row-id)
GET /api/v1/tableName/{row-id}  (gets the document with row-id)
PUT /api/v1/tableName/{row-id}  (updates/inserts a document with row-id)

Let me know if any of this would be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Jeff Schwartz