accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running boolean or queries on accumulo
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 18:40:36 GMT
You can transform "or" queries into separate queries and run them in
parallel.

Looking for A & (B|C) is the same as looking for (A&B) | (A&C). Just run
two different queries and merge the results.

Of course it can get a lot more complicated... you can spend the rest of
your life on query optimization.

-Eric