accumulo-user mailing list archives

From madhvi <madhvi.gu...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo integration with lucene
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 03:55:02 GMT
On Thursday 09 April 2015 08:18 PM, Josh Elser wrote:
> No, unless you have found some code or wrote your own to allow Lucene
> to query Accumulo. I have not come across any integration between the
> two.
>
> madhvi wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can we use Lucene API to store and search data in Accumulo?can we have a
>> system, which is combination of the capabilities of both Accumulo and
>> Lucene so that data can be searched by lucene API which is actually
>> stored in Accumulo as key value.I have created lucene indexes of data
>> stored in accumulo, in HDFS.
>> Lucene queries are working fine over that but I want to use those
>> indexes to be searched via accumulo means the lucene queries should run
>> via accumulo.
>>
>> Madhvi Gupta

Hi Josh,

I am trying to write my own code to use lucene queries for accumulo.I
have done that for the indexes stored in HDFS but my next task is to
store those indexes in HDFS in a format so that it can be used in
accumulo.So can you tell me what do I need to change or any workable
approach for that?

Madhvi