accumulo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Frans Lawaetz <flawa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo 1.6.2 with Hadoop 2.2.0 Installation issues
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:21:35 GMT
Please confirm you have properly configured accumulo/bin/accumulo-env.sh
see:
https://accumulo.apache.org/1.6/accumulo_user_manual.html#_edit_conf_accumulo_env_sh

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Madabhattula Rajesh Kumar <
mrajaforu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I saw below messages. Could you please let me know how to fix this issue?
>
> File Name : tserver_localhost...out
>
> OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: You have loaded library
> /home/rajesh/hadoop-2.2.0/lib/native/libhadoop.so.1.0.0 which might have
> disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.
> It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c
> <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.
>
>
> File Name : tserver_rajesh-VirtualBox.debug.log
>
> 2015-03-12 20:39:32,765 [tserver.NativeMap] *ERROR*: Tried and failed to
> load native map library from
> /home/rajesh/hadoop-2.2.0/lib/native::/usr/java/packages/lib/amd64:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/jni:/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/lib/jni:/lib:/usr/lib
> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no accumulo in java.library.path
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1886)
>     at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:849)
>     at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1088)
>     at org.apache.accumulo.tserver.NativeMap.<clinit>(NativeMap.java:80)
>     at
> org.apache.accumulo.tserver.TabletServerResourceManager.<init>(TabletServerResourceManager.java:159)
>     at
> org.apache.accumulo.tserver.TabletServer.config(TabletServer.java:3586)
>     at
> org.apache.accumulo.tserver.TabletServer.main(TabletServer.java:3699)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>     at org.apache.accumulo.start.Main$1.run(Main.java:141)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 2015-03-12 20:39:32,845 [tserver.TabletServer] ERROR: Uncaught exception
> in TabletServer.main, exiting
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Maximum tablet server map memory
> 83,886,080 and block cache sizes 28,311,552 is too large for this JVM
> configuration 48,693,248
>     at
> org.apache.accumulo.tserver.TabletServerResourceManager.<init>(TabletServerResourceManager.java:170)
>     at
> org.apache.accumulo.tserver.TabletServer.config(TabletServer.java:3586)
>     at
> org.apache.accumulo.tserver.TabletServer.main(TabletServer.java:3699)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>     at org.apache.accumulo.start.Main$1.run(Main.java:141)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>
> Regards,
> Rajesh
>
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 8:29 PM, Mike Drob <mdrob@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Can you verify that once the processes started, they stayed up?
>>
>> ps -C java -fww | grep accumulo
>>
>> Also check your log directory for .err files
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Madabhattula Rajesh Kumar <
>> mrajaforu@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Team,
>>>
>>> I'm not able to login into the accumlo shell. It is giving " There are
>>> no tablet servers: check that zookeeper and accumulo are running". Could
>>> you please help me how to resolve this issue.
>>>
>>> *rajesh@rajesh-VirtualBox:~/accumulo-1.6.2$ ./bin/start-all.sh *
>>> Starting monitor on localhost
>>> WARN : Max open files on localhost is 1024, recommend 32768
>>> Starting tablet servers .... done
>>> Starting tablet server on localhost
>>> WARN : Max open files on localhost is 1024, recommend 32768
>>> OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: You have loaded library
>>> /home/rajesh/hadoop-2.2.0/lib/native/libhadoop.so.1.0.0 which might have
>>> disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.
>>> It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c
>>> <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.
>>> 2015-03-12 18:30:31,722 [util.NativeCodeLoader] WARN : Unable to load
>>> native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where
>>> applicable
>>> 2015-03-12 18:30:35,779 [fs.VolumeManagerImpl] WARN :
>>> dfs.datanode.synconclose set to false in hdfs-site.xml: data loss is
>>> possible on hard system reset or power loss
>>> 2015-03-12 18:30:35,791 [server.Accumulo] INFO : Attempting to talk to
>>> zookeeper
>>> 2015-03-12 18:30:36,036 [server.Accumulo] INFO : ZooKeeper connected and
>>> initialized, attempting to talk to HDFS
>>> 2015-03-12 18:30:36,328 [server.Accumulo] INFO : Connected to HDFS
>>> Starting master on localhost
>>> WARN : Max open files on localhost is 1024, recommend 32768
>>> Starting garbage collector on localhost
>>> WARN : Max open files on localhost is 1024, recommend 32768
>>> Starting tracer on localhost
>>> WARN : Max open files on localhost is 1024, recommend 32768
>>> *rajesh@rajesh-VirtualBox:~/accumulo-1.6.2$ ./bin/accumulo shell -u root*
>>> OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: You have loaded library
>>> /home/rajesh/hadoop-2.2.0/lib/native/libhadoop.so.1.0.0 which might have
>>> disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.
>>> It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c
>>> <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.
>>> 2015-03-12 18:32:43,567 [util.NativeCodeLoader] WARN : Unable to load
>>> native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where
>>> applicable
>>> Password: ******
>>> 2015-03-12 18:32:52,533 [impl.ServerClient] WARN : There are no tablet
>>> servers: check that zookeeper and accumulo are running.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Rajesh
>>>
>>
>>
>


-- 
Ph: 617.306.8083

Mime
View raw message