accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: why a frame size is too bigger
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:40:02 GMT
Both of those numbers indicate the other side of the RPC asked for a *very*
large frame. The negative value is due to Java only having signed types, so
numbers with the highest bits set are read as negative.

Usually these requests are because something that isn't an Accumulo client
connects to the port, commonly automated security scanners.

Are they showing up when you're attempting to use normal Accumulo clients?

--
Sean