accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Denis <de...@camfex.cz>
Subject Values go to a wrong table during recovery.
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 23:26:27 GMT
Hello.

Few times I noticed that some tables have values they cannot have, and
those entries have timestamp close to a tabletserver failure time.
(I mean wrong format, one table has msgpack values at least 10 bytes
long and another table has 1-byte values and after a failure I read
one or two 1-byte values in the table where I expect to read msgpack).

I suspect that during recovery process, when WAL is being read, some
entries are inserted to a wrong table.

May be it is a know bug as I am still using Accumulo 1.6.1