accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mike Atlas <m...@weft.io>
Subject Re: ACCUMULO VAGRANT CLUSTER
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 20:12:05 GMT
Thanks - any chance you might consider doing this as docker containers?

Also, your github page does not link to your repo correctly, it should be
https://github.com/wjfrelo/vagrantAccumuloCluster instead of
https://github.com/wjfrelo/AccumuloCluster

Have you seen Steffen Roegner's docker builds (and Salt formulae) for
Accumulo? https://github.com/sroegner/docker-builds