accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Master requested tablet server halt
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 15:43:03 GMT
The master will attempt to stop a TabletServer once it fails to get the
status from that server 3 times (a simple RPC). You should see some more
explanation WRT the actual Exceptions that lead to the Master requesting
the stop from the TabletServer in the Master's log.

During normal shutdown, the master will also ask TabletServers to stop,
but I imagine that isn't the situation :)