accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Wyatt Frelot <Wyatt.Fre...@altamiracorp.com>
Subject Re: ACCUMULO VAGRANT CLUSTER
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 20:35:06 GMT
Mike,

I have thought about Docker. But, my use case requires a lower learning a this point. I thought
Docker would require  the users to go a little deeper than what I would prefer. With Vagrant,
I didn’t think the learning curve was as steep.

No, I didn’t see the docker build you mentioned, but I will definitely pay attention to
it form now on. Thanks!

Wyatt