accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Ara Ebrahimi <ara.ebrah...@argyledata.com>
Subject Re: TableOperations.setProperty() not setting property
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 01:47:59 GMT
Ok user error. Didn’t realize “config” shows the global config even when you’ve changed
to a table, while “config -t” shows config for a specific table. I was expecting it to
behave like gesplits :) Everything is fine.

Ara.

> On Jan 8, 2015, at 5:01 PM, Ara Ebrahimi <ara.ebrahimi@argyledata.com> wrote:
>
> It just doesn’t show even minutes later. On the other hand, InstanceOpertions.setProperty()
works and is reflected almost immediately (shown as “system” when running config command
in shell).