accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Moving HDFS name node to another host in accumulo 1.6
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2015 01:01:56 GMT
Your best bet is take the opportunity to transition to HDFS-HA. That will
move all of your Accumulo operations under an HDFS nameservice, which will
then let you move namenodes in the future without more work.

We don't currently have good docs on how to handle this transition, but we
do have my working notes from the last time I did it. For info

see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2793

Please let us know if you run into any trouble using those instructions in
your test environment.

--
Sean