accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Offline tables on adding a tserver (Accumulo 1.6 regression?)
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:31:20 GMT
This may be a result of ACCUMULO-3372.  If you jstack your new tablet
server, does it show a deadlock?

$ jps -m
12345 Main tserver --address host:9997

$ jstack 12345 | grep -i deadlock
Deadlock detected

This particular bug only happens at start-up.  There's a trivial patch
(which you can find through the bug report), which will be in accumulo
1.6.2.

-Eric