accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why a error about replicated
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 16:09:30 GMT
I know I've run into it before (hence why I brought it up) -- I also
don't remember 100% if there's another "common" reason for having
non-zero datanodes participating with none excluded.

I'm also not sure how this manifests itself in code, but, assuming it's
something identifiable, we could try to catch this case and give a
better error message (and maybe clean up the loads of empty files we
create while we spin trying to "make" the file).