accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "覃璐"<luq.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why i can't create a table in client
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 03:21:27 GMT
i use socks5 too!!
how can i solve the problem?or i can only wait the issue fix?

原始邮件
发件人:Christopherctubbsii@apache.org
收件人:useruser@accumulo.apache.org
发送时间:2014年12月4日(周四) 11:12
主题:Re: why i can't create a table in client

What kind of proxy? I know Ive had problems trying to get Thrift to work over a SOCKS5 proxy
before. Perhaps the issue is related to that?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 10:02 PM, 覃璐 luq.java@gmail.com wrote:

i check log in monitor site,the recent log has nothing.

i use accumulo 1.6.1,and zk  3.4.6,and hadoop 2.5.1

i can run my code in my server ,and the table can create.

my server in intranet,i connect server by a proxy,i can read ,write and check the table is
exists  in my client,only can not create a new table .

what is wrong?

 原始邮件