accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Miner <dmi...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Accumulo Summit 2015 talk submissions due December 28th
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 17:14:03 GMT
Hello everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that talk proposals for Accumulo Summit 2015 are
due December 28th 11:59pm (5 days from now). Sorry for having this deadline
be over the holidays, we just want to be able to get the schedule out
before early bird registration, which ends January 10th.

We are looking for all kinds of talks: short tutorials, features in
development, interesting use cases, or anything accumulo related. The
Accumulo community is relatively friendly, so I encourage anyone who has
something interesting to say to submit a talk.

We also have some sponsorship opportunities still available in case your
company would like to get involved in helping out the event.
http://accumulosummit.com/sponsors/list/

Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like to run an idea by me.

-Don