accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Miner <dmi...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Re: accumulo table design
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 16:55:50 GMT
Moving this to user@accumulo

Here is a talk one of my folks gave on accumulo indexing strategies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykh8zLFNRso

Also, many HBase schema design principles apply to Accumulo (minus
visibility labels) so that might be a good place to start and is easier to
find.
http://hbase.apache.org/book/schema.html