accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jared Winick <jaredwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could someone do a presentation on Trendulo at Accumulo Summit 2015?
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 04:15:29 GMT
As Michael notes, that project hasn't been updated in a while. That said, I
was actually going to be submitting a proposal for a talk on building
aggregation systems on Accumulo (sorry if I just ruined any sort of blind
review process). As Trendulo is basically just a word count + time
dimension aggregation, it could certainly be a specific aggregation use
case that I would talk to if the proposal was accepted.

Jared

MA 02139415.699.0106 | www.sqrrl.com

> The information contained in this communication may be confidential, subject to legal
privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure, and is intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please
destroy all copies in your possession, notify the sender that you have received this communication
in error, and note that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance
on, this communication is expressly prohibited.  Please note that sqrrl data, INC. reserves
the right to intercept, monitor, and retain e-mail messages to and from its systems as permitted
by applicable law.