accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Dailey <matthew.dail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jodoc update (MAC in Docker)
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 04:51:14 GMT
David,

I tried out your last example for running MAC as a daemon, but the
container kept failing with exit code 1.  I tried it as interactive, and
see I got a NPE.  Here's how I tried to run it, and what the output was:

[matt@matttoshiba ~]$ cat mini-acc.sh
#!/bin/bash

# copied from d. medinets' email
export WORKDIR=~/my-miniaccumulo-cluster
rm -rf $WORKDIR/*
mkdir -p $WORKDIR
sudo docker run \
    -v $WORKDIR:/accumulo \
    -e TSERVER_COUNT=20 \
    -e ACCUMULO_SCHEMA=D4M \
    -e JAVA_USER=${USER} \
    -e MONITOR_PORT=20001 \
    -e ZOOKEEPER_PORT=20000 \
    -i \
    --rm \
    --net=host \
    -t medined/jodoc \
    /bin/bash
[matt@matttoshiba ~]$ ./mini-acc.sh
root@matttoshiba:/# ./startup.sh
    at
org.apache.accumulo.minicluster.impl.MiniAccumuloConfigImpl.initialize(MiniAccumuloConfigImpl.java:100)
    at
org.apache.accumulo.minicluster.impl.MiniAccumuloClusterImpl.<init>(MiniAccumuloClusterImpl.java:339)
    at com.codebits.jodoc.Application.main(Application.java:39)

Do you see anything wrong with how I went about this?

Thanks,
Matt