accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Ariel Valentin <ar...@arielvalentin.com>
Subject Re: Kafka to Accumulo
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 11:59:22 GMT
I am not aware of any tools that do this right now. Most of the apps I have seen use custom
programs that pull the messages off the queue, parse them, then write mutations to the tables.
Does that seem reasonable? Is there another data store that has the kind of Kafka integration
you are hoping for in accumulo?

Thanks,
Ariel
---
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any errors.

> On Dec 10, 2014, at 6:51 AM, kishore kumar <akishore769@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> yes ariel.
>
>> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Ariel Valentin <ariel@arielvalentin.com> wrote:
>> Kishore,
>>
>> I am afraid I don't understand your question. Are you trying to consume data from
a queue and write it into a table?