accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Kepner <kep...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject Re: Happy Holidays from Graphulo
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2014 23:46:06 GMT
Our plan is:

Phase 1: Graph Mathematics Specification
- Define library mathematics
- Define example applications and data sets

Phase 2: Graph Mathematics Prototype
- Implement example applications in Accumulo prototyping environment
- Verify that example applications can be effectively implemented

Phase 3: Java Implementation
- Implement in Java and test at scale

We are just finishing up Phase 1, so we don't have any Java code yet.
That said, the examples in the slides are in Matlab, which is code,
so that might help a little.