accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Webb, Ryan L." <Ryan.W...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject RE: Kafka to Accumulo
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 15:31:09 GMT
Storm is slowly making its Kafka spout a first class citizen.
It wouldn’t be too hard to have a simple topology that uses the storm-kafka spout and a
custom bolt that rights out to Accumulo.

Ryan Webb

From: Ariel Valentin [mailto:ariel@arielvalentin.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 8:06 AM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Kafka to Accumulo

I have mostly seen storm in the wild but that doesn't mean it's the right one. I think the
answer depends on your context. Do you have flume/morphline experts? Do you run storm topologies
now? I have never used spark and there isn't any official integration support AFAIK.

Thanks,
Ariel
---
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any errors.

On Dec 10, 2014, at 7:21 AM, kishore kumar <akishore769@gmail.com<mailto:akishore769@gmail.com>>