accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Ariel Valentin <ar...@arielvalentin.com>
Subject Re: Kafka to Accumulo
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 13:05:59 GMT
I have mostly seen storm in the wild but that doesn't mean it's the right one. I think the
answer depends on your context. Do you have flume/morphline experts? Do you run storm topologies
now? I have never used spark and there isn't any official integration support AFAIK.

Thanks,
Ariel
---
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any errors.

> On Dec 10, 2014, at 7:21 AM, kishore kumar <akishore769@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> flume/spark/storm ?
>
>> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Ariel Valentin <ariel@arielvalentin.com> wrote:
>> I am not aware of any tools that do this right now. Most of the apps I have seen
use custom programs that pull the messages off the queue, parse them, then write mutations
to the tables. Does that seem reasonable? Is there another data store that has the kind of
Kafka integration you are hoping for in accumulo?

>> Thanks,
>> Ariel
>> ---
>> Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any errors.
>>
>>> On Dec 10, 2014, at 6:51 AM, kishore kumar <akishore769@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> yes ariel.

from a queue and write it into a table?