accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re:
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 18:48:28 GMT
You may want to look at the bin/bootstrap_config.sh script provided in
Accumulo 1.6.1. The default settings in a lot of Accumulo's example configs
for 1.6 is for Hadoop 2. The bootstrap_config.sh script will generate
config examples from a template, after asking a few questions about your
environment. You may want compare the configs generated from that with
those you are currently using.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii