accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re:
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 18:23:44 GMT
the error from the tablet server claims to be looking at a local filesystem
path (the part with " file:/accumulo/instance_id" should start with hdfs).

Are your hadoop client configs in the classpath?

Also, the Accumulo PMC *strongly* recommends using Hadoop 2 for Accumulo
1.5+. Is there a particular reason you're using 1.x?

--
Sean