accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Recursive Import Directory
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:32:35 GMT
Ariel,

There is not an easy way to do this recursively. Your best option is going
to be writing your own wrapper around the import command. If you're using
shell commands, this could be as easy as feeding the results of 'find .
-type d' into a script, or in Java you might want to look at
DirectoryWalker in Apache Commons as possible solutions.

Mike