accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Recursive Import Directory
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:50:06 GMT
Name collision of failures and I think name collision of successes might
cause problems sometimes too. Or maybe that's just with older versions.
Regardless, having to write your own code puts it out of the realm of easy
into at least middling territory - if import directory could natively
handle recursion then it would become easy.