accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recursive Import Directory
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:51:04 GMT
Ah, ok. Thanks, Mike.

It wouldn't be too bad to ensure that the failures are unique (we could
preserve the directory name in the failures dir). I thought that we
assign a unique name on the backend (b-XXXXXXX.rf) so I think that's ok now.

What I'm boiling down to: sounds like a reasonable feature to request if
you want to file an issue on JIRA, Ariel. :)