accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Dylan Hutchison <dhutc...@stevens.edu>
Subject Re: Accumulo version at runtime?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 03:38:45 GMT

> There is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1826 which you
> could follow and help get into 1.7.0 :)

Thanks, I should remember to check JIRA first =)

I'm working on a clean way to handle getting Accumulo monitor info for
different versions of Accumulo, since I used methods to extract that
information from Accumulo's internals which are version-dependent. As Sean
wrote, these are not things one should do, but if it's a choice between
getting the info or not...
We're thinking of building separate JARs for each 1.x version.

Seems that ACCUMULO-3005
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-3005> will solve all these
monitor-info-related issues.  Too bad that doesn't help with 1.5 and 1.6
which we need to support.

--
www.cs.stevens.edu/~dhutchis