accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Remotely Accumulo
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 21:30:09 GMT
Hi Geoffry!

What version of Accumulo are you using?

Can you check your DNS on the cluster?

1) Does 'hostname' return the name you expect from the client? (the client
must be able to see all ZK servers and all tablet servers in the cluster)

2) Do your cluster config files contain the same host names that would be
returned by the above command on each server?

3) Does forward and reverse DNS work for each host for the name referenced
in your config files?

--
Sean