accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Roy Smith <rf.ml...@gmail.com>
Subject Export Table Status
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 17:50:35 GMT
Is there a way to get the status of an Accumulo export?   I issued the
exporttable command from the Accumulo shell.  a distcp.txt and
exportMetadata.zip were created in the specified destination directory, but
nothing else.  I'm assuming that the process is happening in the background
similar to the importdirectory.   I'm also assuming the files will appear
as the tablets finish their exports.  1) are these valid assumptions and 2)
is there a way to get a status or even verify that things are exporting in
the background?

Thanks