accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Correct usage of delegation tokens in Accumulo/Kerberization?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:07:35 GMT
I feel like I've seen some chatter on the subject.. I'll see if I can
dig up some relevant conversations.

I feel like it was something along the lines of providing a keytab for
the process and pushing that (along with the app) into YARN and then the
AM would do some work to make sure the tokens are automagically renewed.