accumulo-user mailing list archives

From soozandjohny...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Export Table Status
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 18:19:27 GMT
Hi Roy,

The distro.txt has pointers to the rf files written elsewhere in HDFS.  Your export is complete
knife you see the distcp and zip files

--John

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 13, 2014, at 1:50 PM, Roy Smith <rf.mlist@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is there a way to get the status of an Accumulo export?   I issued the exporttable command
from the Accumulo shell.  a distcp.txt and exportMetadata.zip were created in the specified
destination directory, but nothing else.  I'm assuming that the process is happening in the
background similar to the importdirectory.   I'm also assuming the files will appear as the
tablets finish their exports.  1) are these valid assumptions and 2) is there a way to get
a status or even verify that things are exporting in the background?