accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Tim Israel <...@timisrael.com>
Subject Import/Export problems from 1.5.1 -> 1.6.0?
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 19:57:22 GMT
Hi all,

I posted something similar on the slider mailing list and was directed
here.  After debugging further, it doesn't seem like this is a slider issue.

I have some tables that were exported from another cluster running Accumulo
1.5.1 on hoya and I'm trying to import them in Accumulo 1.6.0 on Slider
0.50.2.  This target cluster is Kerberized but Accumulo is running in
simple authentication mode.

The exported table was distcp'd to a cluster configured with slider.

The table was imported via accumulo shell successfully.  The files get
moved to
/user/accumulo/.slider/cluster/slideraccumulo/database/data/tables/1

However, if I scan the imported table, accumulo complains with the
following exception:
Failed to open file hdfs://cluster/accumulo/tables/1/b-000005c/I000005d.rf
File does not exist: /accumulo/tables/1/b-000005c/I000005d.rf

I can scan the table if I move the files from
/user/accumulo/.slider/cluster/slideraccumulo/database/data/tables/1 to
/accumulo/tables/1

I pulled accumulo-site from the slider publisher and saw that
instance.volumes is set as follows:
hdfs://cluster/user/accumulo/.slider/cluster/slideraccumulo/database/data

Thanks,

Tim