accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Import/Export problems from 1.5.1 -> 1.6.0?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:17:57 GMT
It looks like the import table operation is creating file entries using
relative paths in the metadata table, and their names are being resolved
using the deprecated instance.dfs.dir and instance.dfs.uri properties.
This seems like a bug.  I think a workaround for the problem would be to
set those deprecated properties to match your instance.volumes property.  I
know slider is setting instance.volumes for you, but if you want to verify
this fixes the problem, it would probably be enough to set instance.dfs.dir
to /user/accumulo/.slider/cluster/slideraccumulo/database/data in your app
config (maybe /user/${USER}/.slider/cluster/${CLUSTER_NAME}/database/data
would work if you're using the develop branch).